Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. --Mark Twain



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Crikey....NERD ALERT!

*The title of this blog post is a line from the first Austin Powers movie. My sister told me it was too obscure a quote for  most people to know to what I am referring. I also say the phrase "nerd alert!" a lot...I'm such a nice wife I know. So for all you non-Austin Powers connoisseurs, this explanation was for you ;)


I have to brag on my better half for just a teensy second because I am so very PROUD of him!! He'll probably be embarrassed that I did this, but I don't care. He just finished his first semester of going back to school, and the man got a 4.0!! Aced all 5 classes...what a smarty pants. I know he will continue to do well as he works toward earning his Master's and becoming a practitioner. He consistently amazes me with his ability to focus and do basically anything and everything he puts his mind to....this kid makes me sick! At least he's mine :)

I am a proud wife. Love you Joey!

1 comment: