Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. --Mark Twain



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's so Beachy!

We've spent quite some time at the beach while here, which probably comes to no surprise. I love going to the beach and getting in the water...Joey tolerates it, but the sun really wears him out. He's perfectly happy lounging under and umbrella all day in the shade. He's my little albino :) Although, as he reminds me, I am whiter than he. At least I'm trying :)


As I've said before, we're staying in Perissa, which has the largest stretch of beach, and it is black sand....well, technically it's black rock, but it's not at all uncomfortable. Actually I could see why people might prefer it over sand, because little rocks are easier to get off you than sand. I like to look at the smooth little rocks in the crystal clear water. There are red and white rocks mixed in with the black rock so it's pretty.



















Here are more photos from one of our days at the beach in Perissa.

Joey in the Aegean Sea!

Me in the Aegean Sea!








Some puppies on the beach! There are dogs everywhere here. Makes us miss our Polly!

Have a wonderful day!



























No comments:

Post a Comment