Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. --Mark Twain



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heart Strings

We had a scrumptious Valentines Day this year at home! It's always nice to take a moment to tell the ones that you love that you do, indeed, love them. Whether we have a significant other or friends or family or all of the above, there's bound to be someone in our lives who desires love from us and who loves us in return. I do not deserve the love that is so abundantly showered upon me by my husband, my family and friends . . . but isn't that what unconditional love is all about? (thank Heaven!) And how thankful I am!



I hope you had a fun-filled, confetti in your hair, cupcake in your mouth, lovey dovey booboo kind of day!

Heart-shaped,

1 comment:

  1. my day was good, but i definitely wish i had the kind of day you described, especially "the cupcake in your mouth" part :-)

    ReplyDelete